Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Business Review Clashings!

If you are promoting an online business or opportunity, have you ever scanned the search engines looking for reviews on your company/opportunity?  I bet you were elated to see all the great reviews and success comments! Then after running into all the good reviews “oops” you run into a “hand-full” of reviews about your company/opportunity and they are not so great at all! Considering,  you have done your homework and researches on your company/opportunity and have been working diligently; You already know how to determine a good business, you are content because you already have a legitimate and ethical business/opportunity that productively rewards you for your effort and hard work. But, you just can’t figure out for the life of you, why some people make such horrible reviews on your company/opportunity?
So what now, you have ran into a “hand-full” of reviewers who are bashing the crap out of your  business/opportunity. However, it saddens you a bit because someone out there will be vulnerable enough to hear what these review bashers are saying about your company/opportunity ( without doing their own fact finding research) and they might even turn up their nose the next time they see your company/opportunity. Of-course, don’t get it twisted, scammers and un-ethical businesses need to be exposed and clashed by reviewers, whose mission is solely to alert the public.  However, in this case I am referring to an entirely different breed of reviewers called,  clashers.  If you are a business owner, I will assume  you already know the order and dynamics of  a business. No matter how great a business/opportunity is there will be someone out there with qualms.  Don’t believe it?  Just use your online search engines and find at-least one of the greatest companies you know in this world…out of all the awesome reviews; it is likely that you would still run into reviewers giving that company bad reviews…Get the picture?
Lets, chat more about this different breed of reviewers,  you know…the bad apples out of the bunch or those clashers  who are really crafty at their skill but in a sneaky way (lol).   Okay, these review  clashers  will write a long drawn out, detailed review about how bad a company/opportunity is and advising others not to take part because the business/opp. does not work.  But will these same reviewers ever tell others even an ounce of  truth? Are they telling others  ”Yes, I worked for that company and the reason the company did not work; Is because I did not work?  I didn’t think so, I’ve never hear not one of the clashers  make true confessions revealing what they failed to do right.   New’s Flash, just because one does not work; does not mean the business does not work…you can not get impatient,stop working, expect the business to totally work for itself, not invest in the right marketing tools, loose faith, and zeal, walk away and pass the blame…So not fair.  Seriously,  whose really going to admit they didn’t work? Gotcha!  I am so glad I am independent in the sense of deciding on my own fate and not heeding to what could possibly be the failures of others; Especially, when my future, joy, happiness and financial success is at risk.
Brace yourself, here’s another thing, I discovered with the review clashers and may this serve as a warning for those who may not be on to this.  These guys will write a long review about how one certain company/opp is bad and people should not do business with them; Then as you read the closing remarks or passages you will discover where they are actually trying to sell you on their business/opportunity instead.  So they deliberately set out to bash your business/opp  so they can rid you as competition in hopes to persuade others to check them out.  How deceptive is this?  Sorry guys, but I have no respect for guys like that. Why don’t they just do a fact finding review, period.  Then if they want others to check out their offers, why don’t they only reveal the details of their offer. To pull your brother down, so you can get up….that sucks!  Be genuine, be real and leave the deceptive practices alone, end of story.  What do you think about this?  hmmm….

No comments:

Post a Comment